Announcing “Cash for Un-Clunkers” Program
Are you driving an un-clunker like this recently destroyed Volvo S80? You’ve heard about the “Cash for Clunkers” program where you can turn in that un-clunker worth $10K to $15K for a government “allowance” of $3.5K or $4.5K off another new car that gets better gas mileage?
Sure that un-clunker will get it’s engine destroyed in a dirty and unsafe procedure, effectively wasting all of the energy and resources used to build it — but you just want to save money and be more energy efficient! Right?
What if I told you there is an alternative program, one that will help you save money and measurably improve your vehicle’s fuel economy…
“Cash for Un-Clunkers” – Keep Your Un-Clunker & More of Your Cash
The “Cash for Un-Clunkers” plan requires no government funding, does not require you to take a new loan, pays you back for every mile you drive, can increase fuel efficiency of any vehicle, and can be immediately rolled-out nationwide.
Everyone is pre-qualified, there is no red-tape, you can take advantage of the free program right now, and it applies to every single motor vehicle ever made.
Keep your “Un-clunker” – and upgrade your driving habits instead – improving your fuel mileage 10%, 20%, or more – without new car payments or destroying the existing re-sale value of your property.
Potential side-effects of “Cash for Un-Clunkers” include:
- Increased levels of personal-safety for you and those sharing the road with you.
- Reduced stress and anxiety as you no longer jockey and compete against other drivers, instead begin competing “against” the gas pump or your best mileage record.
- Reduction in the frequency or severity of traffic citations – contributing to lower insurance costs over time.
- Overall improvements in traffic flow and reduction of accidents, injuries, and congestion.
- You may experience a dizzy sensation when you realize how much money you could have saved last year.
- Some swelling of your purchasing-power if you re-sell your car when you are done with it – or – a reduction of your tax burden if you choose to donate your car to charity.
The “Cash for Un-Clunkers” program allows for various levels of participation. You can tailor the program to your own requirements, participating at a level that is comfortable to you and fits your lifestyle. The more actively you participate, the greater your savings and success at achieving greater fuel economy.
At the most basic level, the program encourages these simple and effective techniques, mostly geared to the conservation of momentum and maximizing your engine’s mechanical advantage. In city driving, you can expect to save 10% to 20% (or more) following those guidelines as often as possible. There are additional techniques that will help you even more, like keeping top-speed below 65 MPH on the highway (depending on your car’s specific aerodynamics, engine, transmission, and tire configuration your optimum highway speed may vary).
Additionally, professional eco-driving instruction delivered by certified eco-driving instructors will soon be available in the United States for fleet owners or individuals interested in maximizing their fuel efficiency through driver training.
- FuelClinic.com – Our local favorite. Improve your driving habits, track your success.
- EcoDrive$mart.com – Our partner site. Take Eco-Driving quiz, learn about certified Eco-Driving training available soon in the US through our new partnership.
- FuelEconomy.gov – A government website about improving fuel efficiency? Yes – one of the best around.